lunedì 22 ottobre 2018

Sukin - The GREEN skincare



Finally, after some busy weeks, I have the chance to talk about these amazing products! 
I've been using this skincare for a while now and all I can say is Wow! 

Sukin is an amazing natural skincare brand from Australia. I've found their products during my trips to Austria, while shopping at TkMaxx 
First time I saw them I was impressed by their beautiful packaging: green, elegant and simple. So I decided to read how they were made: no petroleum or mineral oil, no animal derivatives, no silicones, parabens and so on. 
I've bought some products and decided to test them myself. What I really love is the green formulation: carbon neutral, biodegradable and grey water safe. Plus the products are great for my skin! The smell is very delicate and the formulation very light. I love all of them but my favorite is the Facial Recovery Serum. It's like massaging your face with fresh vegetables and feel all refreshed with a beautiful and shiny skin! Love it! My life saving product is the Bionatural skin oil. It really helped me with some scars and stretch marks. Overall they are really great! So glad I had the chance to try them! 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Tao Te Ching verso 16 - verse 16 - ITA and ENG

  "Ritornare alle radici significa trovare la pace. Trovare la pace significa onorare il proprio destino. Onorare il proprio destino è ...