lunedì 20 maggio 2019

My latest Green shopping





My latest purchases: "Living the Wisdom of the Tao" by Dr.Wayne Dyer and Evolve Organic Beauty facial cream. 
I've decided to go back to studying the Tao and its wisdom. This time I'm gonna do it with Dr. Wayne Dyer help. I really love Wayne Dyer and his view, so I'm sure I'm gonna enjoy this journey. 
I've also decided to properly take care of my skin with this amazing product: Daily renew facial cream by @evolvebeautyuk.
This cream is organic, vegan and natural. This product contains natural peptides, hyaluronic acid, and argan. I've been using this cream for two weeks now and I'm really happy about my purchase! Thanks to @eccoverdefor shipping this product to Italy! 😍
Here we have a very inspiring Monday! Namaste 🙏🌼

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Tao Te Ching verso 16 - verse 16 - ITA and ENG

  "Ritornare alle radici significa trovare la pace. Trovare la pace significa onorare il proprio destino. Onorare il proprio destino è ...