lunedì 28 settembre 2015

The ugly truth - or at least how I feel about it.



This is not a sermon. 
I am not here to judge, but I want to express myself through art. 
I want to communicate how I feel about animal slaughter and the cruelty behind it. 
There are a lot of ethical and loving ways to eat food, and I am not talking about salads and bananas; the vegan diet is so rich and tasty! To start try with vegan mondays and then watch Cowspiracy and Speciesism: the movie, just to be sure you know everything you should know about your food.

Rome wasn't built in a day! It took me time and effort to become vegan and there have been times when I questioned myself, my reasons and my choices. Now I know it was totally worth it. 
For the planet, for the animals, for the people, for your health.



“A reduction of meat consumption by only 10% would result in about 12 million more tons of grain for human consumption. This additional grain could feed all of the humans across the world who starve to death each year- about 60 million people!” 

― Marc Bekoff, Animals Matter: A Biologist Explains Why We Should Treat Animals with Compassion and Respect


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Tao Te Ching verso 16 - verse 16 - ITA and ENG

  "Ritornare alle radici significa trovare la pace. Trovare la pace significa onorare il proprio destino. Onorare il proprio destino è ...