lunedì 21 dicembre 2015

Alpro, which side are you on?

Today I was checking my Instagram favorite when I found this picture. I love the Alpro products, so fresh, so tasty and rich.
But I wonder how a company which works with a lot of vegans and vegetarians could suggest a meat based recipe for Christmas.
Am I wrong or Christmas should be the Celebration of Life?
And what about the marketing strategy? This is not a nice move. Not really.

Your customers are your king. If you disappoint them, they are going to dethrone you.
I wrote to Alpro asking for explanation.

I hope they will think about they customers and respect them more.

Have a cruelty free Christmas everybody!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Tao Te Ching verso 16 - verse 16 - ITA and ENG

  "Ritornare alle radici significa trovare la pace. Trovare la pace significa onorare il proprio destino. Onorare il proprio destino è ...