mercoledì 16 dicembre 2015

Everybody has got the force - being disruptive in the free Galaxy


As the new Chapter of the Star Wars saga is presented all over the world, so the "force" has came back in our daily conversations.I often wondered why in the movies, only few people had the force. In the end I figured that in real life everybody has got the force, but only few people are willing to leave behind them all the negative feelings they feel in order to activate the force and let it flow the right way. Others feel so strong with their bad feelings, that they will cross easily to the other side, using the force for personal reasons. The Tao explains this theory very well: the balance is the secret. We all have some good inside us, but so we are born with some evil. All of us have a great force inside us, like a huge flashlight. You can decide to point it and let it guide you to a precise direction, or keep it turned off and drag yourself in the dark, living life following the light of others. Or you could point it at the eyes of your enemies and blind everyone around you with your arrogance and cockiness. In the end is always a choice: should I sacrifice myself for the greater good and risk to be defeated with honor, or should I win blinding my enemies? Should I keep my force turned off for my entire life, so I won't risk to do the wrong thing? 
This reminded me of entrepreneurship. We all think, at least once in our life, how wonderful will be being the boss, decide the rules, do something we love.But to do something like this, you need the force, a lot of it!Not everyone is ready to take the blame, to let the worries flow and guide the others in the pursuing of a personal dream. It may be easier if you are just after the money, the profit and you are willing to pollute, crush and step on in order to get there, up there with the big big Companies. The dark side is always the easiest. I am now working on a project, a business idea revolving around the connection between the people and the planet, connecting the producers with the consumers, truly, in a "real" and sincere way. I realized that you really need a lot of force, only to think about a project like this. Why shouldn't I sit on a comforting chair, paid by someone else who is following its own dreams? It would be much easier, much safer! But when you feel the force, or the disruption grow inside you, it's impossible to stay put on a chair. When you feel that you have to do something, then it's worth trying. I got there thanks to Wayne Dyer. When he departed I read a lot about his life and I decided to watch this movie: the Shift. It really changed me and it changed my vision of life. I quit my desk job and started teaching Tai Chi again waiting for my other idea to develop. In the exhausting process of entrepreneurship, many times I will think about turning back, let my weaknesses drag me to the dark side of easy solutions and sacrifice of my own ideals. But since I think we are all Jedi deep down, I will keep fighting for the ideas I believe in. Somehow, when you are doing something good, you don't feel alone anymore, it's true: the force is everywhere, in everyone, you just have to believe in it and switch it on. 

"The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together." Ben to Luke

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Tao Te Ching verso 16 - verse 16 - ITA and ENG

  "Ritornare alle radici significa trovare la pace. Trovare la pace significa onorare il proprio destino. Onorare il proprio destino è ...