mercoledì 11 febbraio 2015

I am an instagrammer too!

Hi people!

Lately I haven't posted as much as I wanted. I started a new job and my life is superbusy!
I decided to create an instagram account to keep up with my recipes and ideas. You can find me as verogreen23.

The experiment just started so I haven't posted much yet, but I am working on it!

I know that it's so exhausting to follow people on all their social, but since I have changed my phone and now I own a smartphone (finally!) I wanted to have a little fun on all those app my friends had been talking about for years!

Thanks and see you soon!



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Tao Te Ching verso 16 - verse 16 - ITA and ENG

  "Ritornare alle radici significa trovare la pace. Trovare la pace significa onorare il proprio destino. Onorare il proprio destino è ...