domenica 15 febbraio 2015

Just a regular Sunday



This morning I woke up with a lot of energy, so I decided to go for a power walk with my dog in the light rain of this strange winter. We have walked for an hour, hiking and running with determination against the sad weather.
Once back at home I decided it was time for a vegan brunch!
With a great silk tofu I made scrambled tofu with turmeric, cinnamon and terragon. I prepared some sautéed mushroom with soy butter and garlic and I toasted some homemade rye bread.
With Sicilian oranges I made some fresh juice (they were perfectly red!) and with soy milk I prepared a wonderful cappuccino using the most amazing coffee Elcibao

This great Sunday is still going, and I am watching the 2015 RBS 6 Nations on Italian tv, of course supporting the Scottish team! In these nice moments I realize how lucky I am. 
I have a nice place to live, a wonderful dog and a great person who is my only family and the health and determination to follow my dreams. I really feel blessed and after all I have been through sometimes I can't believe I survived to it all. 
Life is tough, but I won't give up, I still believe I will make it and I will be in Scotland very soon. 

Until then, I am happily living my life and enjoy this wonderful regular Sunday.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Tao Te Ching verso 16 - verse 16 - ITA and ENG

  "Ritornare alle radici significa trovare la pace. Trovare la pace significa onorare il proprio destino. Onorare il proprio destino è ...